admin 发表于 2015-6-19 09:34:19

水下海军基地爆炸的制作花絮

新朋友请点击最上方的关注按钮。
老用户请打开右上角菜单,分享到朋友圈。

截图:

说明:
Niall Horn I was bought onto this project all the way from Previs to 1 week prior to my turnover and the sequence getting scrapped. My Role as the Lead FX Artist/TD and Finisher was creating lots of RnD for Underwater Destruction aswell as Setting up FX Assets, from Destruction to Fluids, to Pyro Sims! I worked on this for nearly 2 months and am responsible for everything in this reel. Due to the cancellation of this sequence i did not want my hard work to go to waste so I made a Test/WIP Shot of some of the FX elements and decided to edit the rest into an FX Reel for everyone to see. I did not Model the main assets however I did end up re modelling a lot of them for FX Prep!Software wise, I planned to use a lot of Krakatoa but did not have the budget, I also wanted to use Stoke. However budget problems made this impossible. My Main Tools for this show were- 3DS Max, RealFlow, Fume FX, ThinkingParticles (5), RayFire,V-Ray, Frost. Most Caches Based on an Alembic Heavy Pipeline. This was not a Generalist Project, I had to make sure I was getting the best, from my Rigid Sims, all the way to realstic Bubble Emission for all FX Elements and of course underwater fireballs/explosions.

关注微信公众号cgsfusion

http://www.cgsfusion.com/source/plugin/tom_weixin/images/qrcode_cgsfusion.jpg

comicer小闲 发表于 2016-3-24 22:29:25

看着棒棒哒~

jianjaven 发表于 2016-4-28 14:45:18

有教程么,,,,,,,,
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 水下海军基地爆炸的制作花絮